• Consult with a health care professional to determine if scoliosis is causing pain or difficulty.
• Start wearing a proper bra as soon as possible to help support the spine and reduce spine pain.
• Use a back brace as prescribed to help correct the curvature of the spine. Make sure to adjust the brace regularly to ensure maximum support.
• Get regular injections into the spine to relieve pain and improve mobility. Make sure to talk with your doctor about which injection is best for you.
You can opt for scoliosis treatment in Singapore at various online sources.
• Use traction devices such as a hanger or strap to help correct the curvature of the spine. These devices should only be used under medical supervision.
Diagnosis and Documentation
Non-surgical treatment is becoming more popular for people with scoliosis. This is because there are many different options available, and many of them are much less invasive than surgery. One option is using a brace.
Braces help to correct the curvature of the spine, and they can be worn for long periods of time. They can also be adjusted as needed. Another option is using a cane or crutch. These tools help to support the person’s weight and keep them from leaning on their bad side too much.
Physical therapy is also an important part of managing scoliosis. This type of therapy can help to improve muscle strength and flexibility, which can help to reduce the curvature of the spine. There are a variety of other treatments that are available, and each person’s situation will be different. It is important to consult with a doctor about the best way to manage his or her scoliosis.