What makes the dive site very good? It's hard to determine appropriately because the best scuba diving sites in the same world vary like individuals who dive. Here is a list of some of the best and why each is very unique.
1. Cozumel, Mexico. This is the perfect site for relaxing divers. In fact, you can lie down and let the current quickly take you through everything there is to see: a spectacular reef scene full of colorful sponges and various kinds of fish. You can consider the best dive sites in Thailand if you want to learn scuba diving.
2. Galapagos Islands, Ecuador. This is not just a place that inspires Darwin's theory of evolution; This is also one of the best scuba diving sites on the planet. You will also be inspired by an amazing life forms, such as swimming iguanas and equatorial penguins, which will appear suddenly to meet you.
3. Great Barrier Reef, Australia. The biggest living on earth, the Great Barrier Reef is 1,200 miles and can be seen from space. A very large coral park, inhabited by thousands of species of tropical fish, making it should be seen by the first and most experienced divers.
4. Morehead City, North Carolina, U.S.A. The seafloor here is probably the best Wreck site in North America. You will be amazed by the number of concave ships that can be found here, many of them are merchant ships falling by the U-boats in the early days of World War II. In the summer months, the Gulf Stream also brought a number of warm water fish to the area.
5. Red Sea, Egypt. Sharing the border with the east edge of the Sahara Desert is the Red Sea Bible, which Egyptians have been chasing Moses and swallowed by. Although it is very impossible that you will not find an ancient train while diving here, the Red Sea does contain much other debris, in addition to the striking reef system that accommodates some of the most abundant marine life in the region.